on last slide
OLA Electric Car To Debut On India's 75th Independence Day
Ola Electric will debut its first Indian-made electric car on India's 75th Independence Day.
Apart from the teases shared by Bhavish Aggarwal, CEO of Ola Electric, on social media,
The company also officially announced the arrival of the car during the unveiling of its new generation of electric batteries.
Here are five things we believe the car will include:
1. Ola Electric Car: Three body styles - coupe, sedan and SUV.
2. Ola Electric Car: Ola’s new generation battery - New 2170 lithium-ion batteries.
3. Ola Electric Car: Up to 500 km of range
4. Ola Electric Car: Feature-rich with Advanced Drive Assist System (ADAS)
5. OLA Electric Car: The vehicle is expected to be launched in India in December 2023 with an estimated price of Rs 8.00 Lakh.
Click To Enter In Giveaway!