Table Of Contents
- Best Free Data Science Books
- 1. Python Data Science Handbook PDF
- 2. Think Bayes, 2nd Edition
- 3. Applied Data Science PDF
- 4. Statistical Inference for Data Science PDF
- 5. Mathematics for Machine Learning PDF
- 6. The Element of Data Analytic Style PDF
- 7. Foundations of Data Science PDF
- 8. Convex Optimization PDF
- 9. Computer Age Statistical Inference: Algorithms, Evidence, and Data Science PDF
- 10. Causal Inference PDF
- 11. Algebra, Topology, Differential Calculus and Optimization Theory for Computer Science and Machine Learning PDF
- 12. Data Mining and Analysis
- 13. Computational and Inferential Thinking PDF
- 14. Information Theory for Intelligent People PDF
- 15. Scipy Lecture Notes
- 16. Pandas: Powerful Python Data Analysis Toolkit PDF
- 17. Advanced Data analysis From an Elementary Point of View PDF
- 18. Python Data Analytics: Data Analysis and Science Using Pandas, matplotlib, and the Python Programming Language PDF
- 19. A Genetic Algorithm Tutorial PDF
- 20. Data Science: Theories, Models, Algorithms, and Analytics PDF
Data science is an interdisciplinary field that contains methods and techniques from fields like statistics, machine learning, Bayesian, etc. Today we’re gonna sort out something like Huge List of Free Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science & Python eBooks. You’ll see 20 free data science books pdf that might help you in starting your data science career or improving yourself as a data scientist.
Best Free Data Science Books
1. Python Data Science Handbook PDF
Python Data Science Handbook explains the application of various Data Science concepts in Python. Probably the best book to learn Data Science in Python, this book is also to download. So you can learn without spending any money.
Download Link: Python Data Science Handbook
2. Think Bayes, 2nd Edition
With this book, you’ll learn how to solve statistical problems with Python code instead of mathematical notation and use discrete probability distributions instead of continuous mathematics. Once you get the math out of the way, the Bayesian fundamentals will become clearer, and you’ll begin to apply these techniques to real-world problems.
Download Link: Think Bayes, 2nd Edition eBook
3. Applied Data Science PDF
Applied Data Science by Langmore and Krasner is a book that covers a practical approach to teach Data Science. From using Git, teaching Basic Python, the book goes on to build fundamentals of various algorithms that are used frequently in the field of Data Science.
Download Link: Applied Data Science
4. Statistical Inference for Data Science PDF
The Statistical inference for data science book is for the students who are numerically and computationally literate, who would like to put those skills to use in Data Science or Statistics.
Download Link: Statistical Inference for Data Science
5. Mathematics for Machine Learning PDF
This self-contained textbook bridges the gap between mathematical and machine learning texts, injecting the mathematical concepts with a minimum of necessities.
Download Link: Mathematics for Machine Learning
6. The Element of Data Analytic Style PDF
This book gives a summary of Data Science. Data Science is a very large Bumbershoot term and this book is good for anyone trying to get their feet wet in the field for the first time. Read it to understand what Data Science is, what are some general tasks and algorithms, and some general tips and tricks.
Download Link: The Element of Data Analytic Style
7. Foundations of Data Science PDF
This book provides an introduction to the mathematical and algorithmic foundations of data science, including machine learning, high-dimensional geometry, and analysis of large networks. Topics include the counter intuitive nature of data in high dimensions, important linear algebraic techniques such as singular value decomposition, the theory of random walks and Markov chains, the fundamentals of and important algorithms for machine learning, algorithms and analysis for clustering, probabilistic models for large networks, representation learning including topic modelling and non-negative matrix factorization, wavelets and compressed sensing.
Download Link: Foundations of Data Science
- Which Python Libraries Are Used For Data Science? Check Out This Guide And Best Tutorials To Learn Them: Popular Python Libraries For Data Science & Best Tutorials To Refer
- Are You Looking For Data Science Projects With Source Code? If Yes, Then You Must Check Out This Post: Data Science Projects For Beginners And Final Year Students
8. Convex Optimization PDF
The focus of the book is on recognizing convex optimization problems and then finding the most appropriate technique for solving them. It contains many worked examples and homework exercises and will appeal to students, researchers and practitioners in fields such as engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics, finance and economics.
Download Link: Convex Optimization
9. Computer Age Statistical Inference: Algorithms, Evidence, and Data Science PDF
This book begins with classical inferential theories – Bayesian, frequentist, Fisherian – individual chapters take up a series of some great topics: survival analysis, logistic regression, random forests, empirical Bayes, Markov chain Monte Carlo, & more.
10. Causal Inference PDF
The application of causal inference methods is growing exponentially in fields that deal with observational data. With a wide range of detailed, worked examples using real epidemiologic data as well as software for replicating the analyses, the text provides a thorough introduction to the basics of the theory for non-time-varying treatments and the generalization to complex longitudinal data.
Download Link: Casual Inference
11. Algebra, Topology, Differential Calculus and Optimization Theory for Computer Science and Machine Learning PDF
The book tries to explain various mathematical domains required in Computer Science and Machine Learning. Quite Mathematical and a good resource for those who want to come into Data Science from Maths Perspective
12. Data Mining and Analysis
This textbook for senior undergraduate and graduate data mining courses provides a broad yet in-depth overview of data mining, integrating related concepts from machine learning and statistics. The main focus of this book is on different topics which includes exploratory data analysis, pattern mining, clustering, and classification.
Download Link: Data Mining and Analysis Ebook
13. Computational and Inferential Thinking PDF
It dives into various aspects of Data Science from programming in Python, Causality, Tables, Visualization and basic statistics. As this book is from a basic course at UC Berkeley, so a good resource for beginners.
Download Link: Computational and Inferential Thinking Ebook
14. Information Theory for Intelligent People PDF
Information theory is 1 of the 4 mathematical theories you will find in Data Science along with Linear Algebra, Convex Optimization, and Statistics. This is an intro guide that will help you to understand the theory. The amazing thing about this tutorial is it is for beginners and intermediates.
Download Link: Information Theory for Intelligent People Ebook
15. Scipy Lecture Notes
If you are going to work in Data Science, you will need to study the scientific Python stack. This ebook is one of the best to learn Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-Learn, Scikit-Image, and all the libraries you need.
Download Link: Scipy Lecture Notes
16. Pandas: Powerful Python Data Analysis Toolkit PDF
This huge tutorial is by the Pandas development team to learn and understand the library.
Download Link: Powerful Python Data Analysis Toolkit Ebook
17. Advanced Data analysis From an Elementary Point of View PDF
A quick guide to different concepts of Data Science including causal models, regression models, factor models, and so on. The sample programs are in R.
18. Python Data Analytics: Data Analysis and Science Using Pandas, matplotlib, and the Python Programming Language PDF
Python Data Analytics will help you tackle the world of data acquisition and analysis using the power of the Python language. At the heart of this book lies the coverage of pandas, an open source, BSD-licensed library providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools for the Python programming language.
19. A Genetic Algorithm Tutorial PDF
Genetic Algorithms are tools that all Data Scientists need to use sometime in their life. This tutorial helps beginners understand how Genetic Algorithms work.
Download Link: A Genetic Algorithm Tutorial Ebook
20. Data Science: Theories, Models, Algorithms, and Analytics PDF
This book provides a bucket full of information regarding Data Science. The book covers a wide variety of sections by giving access to theories, data science algorithms, tools and analytics. Some highlighting contents of the book are Open Source: Modelling in R to Bayes Theorem.
Download Link: Data Science: Theories, Models, Algorithms, and Analytics Ebook
What’s your thought about today’s list? Do you like this list of free data science pdf? If yes, please share it with your friends as well as with others.